[m2e-users] Help with process-resources

Hi guys,
  We've using the latest m2e, but we're still on maven 2.2.1, which I have defined in my eclipse settings as the default.

We have several projects that depend on resource processing, however I've notice that the maven build phase does not execute process resources.

I have the maven builder as the last builder in our project's list of builders per project, how can I add specific maven goals to this builder?

At the moment we're executing maven as an external tool, however this seems a bit sloppy since we have direct maven integration with the plugin.

Thanks,

Todd

Back to the top