[m2e-users] m2e connector tests

I am finalizing my jaxb2 plugin which I would hope to publish.

However, there is something crazy, if I look at the m2e-extras
as an example on how to test my connector. This is pretty ugly,
there is a remoterepo which is basically a copy of the artifacts
the project needs and a settings.xml which overrides the user settings...

Wow... I understand the need for a local isolated repository but
isn't this an indicator that something is missing?

I mean, wouldn't all this ugliness be removed if we had a way
to specify an isolated repository at runtime?

I see the setUp uses the settings it find and temporary replaces
the current with this one but that is pretty limited.

-

Pino

Back to the top