Re: [m2e-users] The reasons I feel disappointed with m2e 1.0

Rafał,

Thanks fro your suggestions. I wasn't aware there is auto completion in POM xml editor. It is very nifty and I must admit I prefer that more than working with tabs. I must have a look at the connectors and see how I could use them for my projects.

Pozdrawiam,
Tomasz