[m2e-users] We need documentation on what is supported and not yet supported in pom.xml for WAR POM

It’s very hard to find information about what is expected to work with m2Eclipse when importing a WAR pom.xml without any .classpath/.project around.

We could have a complex pom.xml somewhere, with each sections marked with:

·         Supported since release x.y.z

·         Assigned for release x.y.z, see bug 123

·         Bug 234, not yet assigned

I tried to use archetype to give me some info, but archetypes are always so simple, they are a joke.

I looked at some open source Maven book and I didn’t see any mention of this.

Back to the top