Re: [m2e-users] Advanced view of the pom editor

We removed these tabs. They never worked properly and/or did not bring
enough value to justify code maintenance overhead, so we decided to
concentrate our efforts on tabs that are actually used and useful make
work with pom.xml signifantly easier.

Igor