Re: [m2e-users] webby server classpath, running on external Jetty

Thanks for the quick update. Now I'm able to launch an external Jetty, but I haven't found a way to put JDBC driver on the classpath. I've spent a while reading about Jetty runtime classpath but AFAICT it's all driven by configuration files, and Webby overrides all of them so I see no way how to get around this. I'm fine with running on Tomcat for now. When classpath management through run configuration UI is added to Webby I'll be happy to give Jetty another try.

thanks,
Rafał