Re: [m2e-users] AJDT Integration - where is it?

I have this in a more or less working state with m2e 1.0 now. We have a few projects internally that use AspectJ and it seems to be working properly with those. I haven't had time to update the tests, though, and might not until this weekend. If anyone wants to try it out in the meantime, you can grab my code off GitHub and build it [1].

[1] https://github.com/suresk/m2eclipse-ajdt

- Spencer