Re: [m2e-users] maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not supported by m2e.

Hi,

I defined a lifecycle mapping for the plugin (as Igor pointed out) and
that did the trick of getting rid of the error marker.

Thnx for the help!

But this solution wasn't so obvious for me. I already knew
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered as m2e
complained about some plugins.
Maybe someone could update the wiki with this information?

Are some other plugins as troublesome as the dependency-plugin (just
noticed a warning about the enforcer plugin ...)?

Cheers,

Robert Klaus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Development - Technology (INST/EST)
Ziegelei 7
88090 Immenstaad
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de

Tel. +49 7545 202-339
Fax +49 7545 202-301
robert.klaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Immenstaad, Register court: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB
631888;
Executives: Heinz Derenbach; Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Thomas Schmid

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and
destroy this message including all copies thereof.

Back to the top