Re: [m2e-users] m2e ignore plugin goal

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your answer.

It's a good argument. However, the same effect could be obtained if the configuration was in another file (e.g. org.eclipse.m2e.core.prefs).

I'm asking because there is a lot of criticism about the pom.xml complexity. Adding configuration that is not related to the build can make it even worse. :(

Cheers,

Henrique