Re: [m2e-users] Tycho Configurator not Installing on Indigo

Looks like Indigo repository is in a funny state and does not have
latest Indigo RC artifacts. You may be able to use 3.7RC4 "for java
developers" distro or just wait few more hours until 3.7 goes live.

FWIW, I tried 1.0.0.20110607-2117 (our final contribution towards
3.7) and was able to install m2e-tycho configurator without problems.

Igor