[m2e-users] M2Eclipse @ Eclipse and/or Sonatype

Hello

Until Helios we were using M2Eclipse plus some additional features from
the ext update site and we obtained all the files from Sonatype's two
update sites (core and ext).

Now, with the core part being released at Eclipse, what is the relation
between the core in the Indigo update site and the additional features
in Sonatype's ext update site?

Up to now, M2Eclipse was very particular about compatibility of the
different features. How is that now? Can the features 0.12 currently on
the ext update site be used with the 1.0 core from Indigo?

The IUs we are used to install are:
- org.maven.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group --> now at Eclipse.org
- org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp.feature.feature.group --> ?

Thanks for clarifiaction
Michael

Back to the top