Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle

Vincent,

                My situation is that of your second example (torque adds source folders automagically). So far, IMO the cure seems worse than the disease. In 0.12 everything seemed to just work. Now I am in build hell. I will try to hold faith that this will get better quickly as more users hit the new Indigo release.I'd even go so far as to jump in and properly fix this, but as it is, there seems to be very little documentation on what is going on and how to resolve it.

> Damon,

> If you use the build-helper plugin to add your extra source folder to the Maven module, then you have to use the corresponding build-helper M2E lifecycle plugin > (installed from M2E marketplace) that make M2E "understand" that there is an extra source folder.

>……

Damon Jacobsen

Sr. Programmer/Analyst

Lifetouch Portrait Studios