Re: [m2e-users] Version ranges, resolving workspace projects

m2e is expected to resolve dependencies as if both A and B were part of
maven 3.0.2 reactor build on command line. If you see it behave
differently, please open new bugreport in m2e bugzilla but make sure to
attach complete standalone sample project and provide steps to reproduce
the problem.

Igor