Re: [m2e-users] m2e-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 10

Thank for the reply Matthew.

Perhaps the sonatype guys can change their download URL to point to the eclipse site.  It would make it a lot less confusing for new users.

Or if they want to keep the versions separate, maybe someone could put a short blurb on the downloads page detailing the differences.

Cheers,

-J