Re: [m2e-users] Latest version refuses to configure rather silently

Fair enough. On the other hand, *I* just installed the latest m2e and
tried to update config on an existing workspace.

The error message doesn't even show up in the m2e-core sources.

I'll see if I can get a deliverable project to demonstrate this.