[m2e-users] Ignoring the enforcer plugin

Hi,

I've managed to create lifecycle-mapping-configurator Eclipse plugins for all our internal plugins. Not easy, but doable, and it's a great improvement that people don't need to add stuff to their POMs to make them work.

However, I still have things like the Maven enforcer plugin that is reported to be ignored by m2e. I'm fine with that, so I would like to remove the warning. Is there a way to specify that I do want it to be ignored? Can I do it somehow in my parent POM?

BTW, I read this, but it didn't help: http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered :(

Thanks,
Lorant

Back to the top