[m2e-users] Where does Java nature come from?

No, this isn't zen.

I'm trying to help out the maintainer of the groovy maven/eclipse
plugins in adapting to 0.13.

Their configuration looks like:

public class GroovyProjectConfigurator extends AbstractProjectConfigurator
        implements IJavaProjectConfigurator {

}

When I load everything in with 0.13, a test project never acquires
java nature, and then their configuration fails because there's no
classpath.

Is org.codehaus.groovy.m2eclipse.GroovyProjectConfigurator.configure(ProjectConfigurationRequest,
IProgressMonitor) responsible for adding the Java nature?

Back to the top