Re: [m2e-users] Initial update of indices takes 'forever' with 3.7M6 and 0.13 hitting 403 from central repo

Hmm, which version of m2e are you using?  Testing it with head & firefox I see a redirect for the index but both download successfully, though wget does seem to fail (maybe something with the headers it sends)