[m2e-users] changing project packaging from jar to war removes project natures in Eclipse

I've noticed that when a project packaging is changed from jar to war, a few changes happen to the Eclipse configuration files (which is to be expected). Among these changes, I noticed that my project, which had both GWT and Spring natures and builders, no longer has these after the change. I replicated the problem a few times and it seems that these natures do indeed get removed. Is this a known issue or should I open a bug for it?
Thanks.
Eugen.

Back to the top