Re: [m2e-users] questions about "Update Maven Dependencies"

Have a look at recent 0.13 builds. We've reworked Update Dependencies
implementation quite considerably just this past Friday. Expected
behaviour in 0.13

* All dependency resolution is done with forced update policy=never by
default. This means m2e will only download dependencies that are NOT yet
present in maven local repository.
* right-click->Maven->UpdateDependencies now opens a dialog that lets
you control online/offline mode (defaults to workspace settings) and
force dependency re/resolution (default is off).

If you see m2e 0.13 behave differently, please open new bugreport in
bugzilla and provide steps to reproduce the problem.

Igor