[m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Hi,

I’m trying the M6a Indigo and M build of M2e.

I’m hitting a major problem in that our build has many issues with plugins that have no lifecycle config in m2e.

Whilst I understand the reason for the error I am happy to ignore this I can only do it for one plugin per module at once – which means there is a tedious job of ignoring 150+ lifecycle issues.

Is there a way to ignore multiple lifecycle issues at once? (eclipse used to allow you to find related issues and fix them all with the same quick fix IIRC)

Regards,

                /James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00