[m2e-users] Embedded maven version in m2eclipse plugin

Is there a plan to move the embedded maven version from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3? I'm currently being bitten by a bug in 3.0.2 to do with transitive dependencies [http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4982]. I think my only work around is to put in explicit exclusions for 50+ transitive dependencies. The problem manifests itself when m2eclipse/wtp is used to deploy my war project to the app server (jboss). The war has a dependency on my app server library pom jboss-as-client . The result is that even though the jboss-as-client dependency is scoped as provided some of the transitive dependencies get evaluated as scope compile and get bundled in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

regards,

Adam.

Back to the top