Re: [m2e-users] Download location nightly builds

Hi.

I'm not a member of m2e team, but once I had to download the latest version (which has a "bug" fix I needed) and Igor gave me this link [1]. As Igor warned me before, just keep in mind it´s not officially released yet and may have some regression bugs which might be fixed as soon as possible by m2e team.

[1] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2e/0.13.0/N/

Regards,
Rafael.