Re: [m2e-users] Using builder to auto deploy resources

Sorry let me clarify the goals that are setup in our plugin. No I don't mean the deploy goal we currently have the plugin set to tie to the a special goal called zar-to-tomcat that happens in the compile scope in the install phase.

Does that help?

-- Paul Ryan