Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration (m2e 0.13.0.20110321-1300)

Have you tried the latest m2eclipse-wtp 0.13 dev build?
Use the latest update site under https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2eclipse-wtp/0.13.0/N/
That build also features web resources filtering, if you want to test it :-)

Regards,

Fred Bricon