[m2e-users] multi-module projects broken in 0.12.1?

We decided to do a tool chain update and get the latest eclipse and plugins. Unfortunately when we use the 0.12.1 maven integration for eclipse our multi-module projects are now broken. The maven integration is only seeing the top level module and only putting dependencies from it in the "Maven Dependencies". The modules in the projects are now all showing red X's.

If we switch back to 0.10.x maven integration it works fine.

Is there some sort of setting we are missing that needs to enabled for multi-module projects?

Back to the top