[m2e-users] Maven Eclipse and one classpath

Hi,

out of curiosity... is there any way with the current Eclipse and plugin to handle the problem of different classpaths given by Maven (compile <-> test for example) and only one in Eclipse ?

So if I have a maven project which defines DepA in scope test, its fine for maven and it will complain if I use DepA in productive source. But Eclipse doesnt complain, as Eclipse only knows one classpath and no differentiation.

Is this avoidable with the current Eclipse - or will this be possible with the MavenIDE or the new Eclipes-MavenIntegration Release ?

Thanks

Back to the top