Re: [m2e-users] Builds stopped

What m2e version?

I realize in advance that this is not going to be an actionable bug
report, but perhaps you can ask me to look at something that will
explain it.

In one of my project, code changes no longer result in effective
recompilation. I think that the reason is that the project build path
shows the wrong classpath for test/java, even though I deleted and
reimported it. Is there anything I can do to help explicate how this
happened?