Re: [m2e-users] Only Dependencies from top level pom.xml in classpath

1. You need to install m2e-subclipse from m2e-extras [1] update site to
be able to checkout as maven project from SVN.

2. No, there are no immediate plans to support importing multiple maven
modules to a single workspace project. This has been discussed on this
list recently so search the archive if you want to understand the reasons

[1] http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras

Igor