Re: [m2e-users] How to install m2e plugin without internet connection

Hi Billy,

On 31 January 2011 21:27, Billy N <newmanw10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to install the plugin without connection to the internet but I am running into problems.

I have a zip of this location:

but when I try and install version:

I get an error saying the I do not have org.eclipse.zest.core 0.0.0.

Yes. This is because Zest is a dependency for the m2e.

Is there an archive for the plugin available that contains everything I need?

No. Currently m2e is not distributed as a zip archive with all its' dependencies. Therefore you have to install it online. If you want, you can download zest separately from here [0].

[0[. http://www.eclipse.org/gef/downloads/index.php

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

Thanks!