[m2e-users] Only Dependencies from top level pom.xml in classpath

I have a project that has multiple pom.xml files at lower levels, i.e. my top level pom has modules.  I have a couple of dependencies in my top level pom.  Those dependencies show up in my "Maven Libraries".  The great part is that "Maven Libraries" is on my classpath so out of the box I can write code dependent on those dependencies.

However my problem is that the dependencies from my lower level pom files are not getting added to the "Maven Libraries" and as such they are not in my classpath.  This means that the source in my lower levels will not compile because it cannot find its dependencies in my classpath.   Is there an easy way that I can get eclipse/m2eclipseplugin to automatically pull in the dependencies defined in the lower level pom files into the "Maven Libraries" just like the top level pom already does?

Thanks in advance!

Back to the top