[m2e-users] Check out Maven Projects from SCM doesn't work with CVS?

Hi

I'm using m2eclipse 0.12.0.20101115-1102 together with Eclipse Helios. We use CVS as SCM, and since the m2eclipse update, the "Check out Maven Projects from SCM" doesn't work anymore.
I can't choose any SCM type: The drop-down to the right of "SCM URL" is empty, even though my CVS connections are configured and working.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,
Eric

Back to the top