Re: [m2e-users] m2eclipse + jrockit jdk fail

Yes and no.  I can get past the indexing hangups with the Sun JDK.
Before I go to install (mvn install -DskipTests=true), however, I need
to update project configurations on a couple of modules and switch out
the embedded maven runtime for an external runtime for a mvn install
to work.  I'm not sure why this is necessary, but it makes the
difference during compile.  I spent over an hour sorting out this
detail before my builds began working.

I'll try out the referenced version and report my findings.

Thanks,

Alejandro