Re: [m2e-users] Unable to update index for...

The proxy has some policy for fetching files on local site for caching
purposes, but it doesn't perform viruses check.
I don't know if the repository of a maven project falls into one of
these policy.

I'll try from a position without the proxy ASAP and I'll post again.

Many thanks.

Stefano
Now playing: Dream Theater - Octavarium