[m2e-users] M2Eclipse 0.12 does not update snapshots anymore?

Hi all,

I have recently updated to M2Eclipse (v0.12.0.20101115-1102) and now, it seems that snapshots never gets updated (at least when using MavenàUpdate snapshots). Even worse, when I manually remove the previous version of a snapshot from the repository, the file is not downloaded. The only thing that works is the download of Javadoc and source (although I have to remove the entire snapshot directory).

This used to work with M2Eclipse 0.10.0.20100209-0800.

“Offline” checkbox in the preferences is unchecked.

From the command-line, when I use Maven 2.0.10 it works like a charm, so it does not seem to be related to my settings (I have set the updatePolicy to always for snapshots in my settings).

Is there something new that I have missed? Any hints on what I could be missing?

Many thanks in advance,

Guillaume Polet

TRASYS
Terhulpsesteenweg 6C - 1560 Hoeilaart - Belgium
tel. +32 2 893 1340 - fax.  - mobile +32 492 744306
http://www.trasys.be

The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. In this case, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

 Before printing, think about the environment

Back to the top