RE: [m2e-users] Using Maven through eclipse 3.2

Hi,

Actual I need to Work on existing Confluence project.

Documentation says, I need to have maven for working on confluence project.

I may also need to create new Confluence plug-in.

For this, I need to setup infrastructure for my development.

I don’t have internet permissions in my office directly for my development system.

So I need to download any plugins from my support.

So I need information where I need to download Maven for my eclipse3.3.2

After downloading can I copy the maven and other related plugins to <LOCAL_DIRECTORY>:\eclipse3.3.2\plugins.

Regards,
Raghu