[m2e-users] workspace resolution error

Hi all,

I'm using eclipse maven (m2) plugin. I have a maven project which has a parent maven project and another maven project. But when I  enable the work space resolution and run the project(this is a web project), I am getting a run time error that:

“Error creating zip file parent_project.jar: duplicate entry: builddef.lst

duplicate entry: builddef.lst”

But I can’t find such duplicate entry.

So I have to disable the work space resolution to run the child project (so it will copy the jars in to my lib). How to solve this issue? Why the "enable work space resolution" does not work properly? Thanks in advance. I have eclipse 3.4 and laterst m2-eclipse plugin.

Back to the top