[m2e-dev] new PRs using StepSecurity

Hi,

I am Francisco Perez, a member of the Eclipse Foundation security team. I am writing to you because we have analyzed all the repositories in the GitHub organization https://github.com/eclipse-m2e using Scorecard and we have found out some improvements could be made. We will use a tool named StepSecurity to create PRs to help you fix those issues.

The PR will cover some or all of the following best practices:

Please don’t hesitate and reach out if there is something unclear above.

Kind Regards,

Francisco Perez
Open Source Software Engineer | Eclipse Foundation