[m2e-dev] Need 3.0 release soon

Hi all,

Wild Web Developer has released its new version, including LemMinX 0.21.0.
This is conflicting with current m2e release so newer Wild Web Developer cannot get into SimRel ( https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build/+/194936 ). We'll soon need to release m2e 3.0, for this reason and others important ones(eg leave time for main connectors to update to newer API).
There is still an infinite amount of things we can do better, but at this stage, I think that nothing becomes more important than publishing new API and hoping connectors and other downstream consumers can adapt before September SimRel release.

Are there concern with a release eg next week?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria