[m2e-dev] Can one silence "'version' contains an expression but should be a constant."

I took over an existing project. Its pom’s work heavily with version properties, i.e. place holders that contain the version numbers of the parent pom, the artifact version to build  and of misc. libraries being used.

Each of these poms invariably causes a couple of warnings «'version' contains an _expression_ but should be a constant.».

Since Maven is obviously fine with it and can handle this I am fine with it, too, and don’t want to see such warning!

I didn’t find any option to disable this, though. Is there any «trick» or possibility to disable this check somehow?

Regards,

Michael

Back to the top