[m2e-dev] Release for SimRel 2022-06

Hi all,

We want to contribute newer m2e into SimRel 2022-06. As there are many API changes, we should do a release ASAP to leave time to others to react.
The currently remaining items are https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.0.0 ; I don't see any that is a blocker before we can release. Most of them are "nice to have" and some of them are clearly too complex to hope a resolution before next month.

So what would be a good date for a release? I suggest around May 20th. What do you think?
--
Mickael Istria