Re: [m2e-dev] Is anyone willing to keep investing in WTP-based editor or should we remove it?

This should probably better been asked on the github discussions to get a broader audience.

Beside that I think the WTP editor could maybe moved to a separate repository (now or later) if there is interest in developing it any further.