Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. November 2021 um 13:36 Uhr
Von: "Christoph Läubrich" <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [m2e-dev] Using github discussions?
We are using github-discussions for a while now in tycho, maybe it is
time to do so as well for m2e?

I have the feeling we are getting some more user-feedback at tycho since
we enabled discussions and given that eclipse shutdown bugzilla people
might not want to register an eclipse account just to subscribe to a
mailinglist.