Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. November 2021 um 11:45 Uhr
Von: "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [m2e-dev] Release soon?
On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 11:38 AM Hannes Wellmann <wellmann.hannes1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you think about waiting for the Release of Maven 3.8.4, that will presumably happen by the end of this week?
At the moment m2e only ships Maven 3.8.1, because newer once introduced problems.

OK
.
In case we wait, we should have additional time for testing, maybe a week?
Or is the Eclipse 2021-12 release affecting this m2e release too?

If we wait, m2e 1.19.0 won't be in SimRel 2021-12 or packages.
But it's better to wait and deliver good quality a bit later than to rush and take the risk of releasing regressions into SimRel.