Re: [m2e-dev] Hack m2e-core jar into a standard Eclipse install

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 10:31 PM Gregory Amerson <gregory.amerson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, I'm on the latest master and I still get the same error.

org.eclipse.m2e.core/1.16.0.20200605-0817 is definitely not the latest version. Please double-check.
As m2e uses reproducible version qualifiers to minimize the amount of equivalent artifacts it delivers, you may need to bump the version of the bundle you're modifying if it was not changed since last release.
HTH

Back to the top