Re: [m2e-dev] m2e now on GitHub

Just wondering:

why is the project not hosted under the eclipse github organization [1]?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/

Am 30.06.20 um 18:11 schrieb Mickael Istria:
Hi all,

m2e is now using GitHub officially as main Git repository: https://github.com/eclipse-m2e ! You can now forget everything about Gerrit, and start submitting pull requests to this new repo. Contributions are particularly welcome to typical GitHub meta and documentation files (README, CONTIBUTING, trackers...). We'll try to migrate the CI jobs later this week so they become fully functional with GitHub. The issue tracker on GitHub will be disabled, and we'll stick to Bugzilla for the moment (which has a lot of open bugs for m2e).

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/> developer, for Red Hat Developers <https://developers.redhat.com/>