Re: [m2e-dev] Can m2e be made to "understand" maven-polyglot / tycho pomless?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 8:09 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I wonder:
- Is it (currently) possible to make m2e understand maven polyglot and I
just need to enable it somewhere?

Nope ;)

- if not must it be added to m2e directly or would a m2e connector be
more suitable?

Some generic support for Maven extensions in m2e would be definitely more welcome as finding and installing connectors is always a PITA. There are some bugs on this topic https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Technology&list_id=19960712&order=product%2Cbug_id%20DESC&product=m2e&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=extensions&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr which some more info.

- it seems there are some tycho related m2e connectors already available
but I can't found the source-repo, are those an extra project or part of
tycho itself (but different git repo?)

It might be https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-tycho .

Back to the top