[m2e-dev] Stop bumping all bundle versions without change?

Hi all,

I'm working on some parts of m2e and find a bit annoying that I have to open all m2e projects to work on that part, while I actually don't need the source code of everything and would be totally fine with dependencies resolved from the target-platform.
The reason I'm forced to do that is because m2e does enforce some minimal bundle-version on dependencies, often without good reason to do so.
I'd like to progressively get rid of that, and see m2e adopting API Tools and validation to get smarter about dependency management, avoid producing more artifacts than necessary, and allow more flexible workspaces.
Any objection?

--
Mickael Istria