Re: [m2e-dev] [technology-pmc] Stepping down as m2e project co-lead

Wayne,

Igor appears to have been wrongly removed from the committers list https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.m2e/who.
He expressly requested to maintain his committer status.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:14 PM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your service to the project.

I've retired you as Project Lead.

Thanks again,

Wayne

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 10:36 PM Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have not been able to dedicate much time to m2e in the recent years and do not expect this to change in the foreseeable future. As such I would like to step down as m2e project co-lead but still maintain my committer status for the time being. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Fred Bricon for effectively taking over m2e project lead duties. I don't feel as bad knowing Fred is looking after the project.

Igor

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.