Re: [m2e-dev] M2E connectors discovery

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:05 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:00 AM Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hopefully we can reduce this list for March release.

Note that we do not need to wait for March. Just fixing a Maven plugin according to the doc will make that any user of a recent version of Maven plugin which includes the fix would see the positive effect immediately.

Right, I'm thinking in my little own world here where I'll start clean with March release thus rediscover what is still pending at that time.

--
Mickael Istria